Sunday, December 4, 2011

Isotonix OPC-3 Makes you Feel Good - Part 3, What is "Healing Crisis"?

Continuing from the previous blog.

The third stage of the "Healing Crisis" is activation of energy flow and blood circulation. Nutritional Therapy helps the circulation of blood and the flow of energy.  When it unblocks certain stagnation of some body areas, especially some formerly injured parts, muscle pain will resurface.  For people who are having pain, the pain will be more severe.  This kind of aching pain will last for a few days  For people having severe problems, the pain will last even longer.  Then, the pain will cease by itself naturally.

The fourth stage is regeneration of cells.  The main purpose of Nutritional Therapy is to use the natural human healing power to develop the regeneration function of the cells.  These regenerated new cells will replace and repair any damaged part of our organs.  During this process, the body consumes a large amount of nutrition and oxygen.  Therefore we will feel tried and sleepy.

Ah! I see, that's what I had been experiencing, I thought.  My friend had given me the information before I started taking OPC-3, but I didn't pay attention much to the piece of paper. Instead, I thought Isotoix OPC-3 was not for me. I felt tired and did not have energies that would last all day. Contrarily, I was tired from the morning all day.  But the body was just trying to recover from some internal injuries.

Taking supplement first in the morning has became my daily routine.  Like brushing your teeth everyday, it is something that you never miss to do.  After the healing crisis was gone in less than a week, I didn't feel any changes from taking the supplement, but I just kept taking because it has became one of my daily routines.  Then, amazing things started to happen about 2 months after I began this holistic approach.

The results of taking Isotonix OPC-3 will be discussed in the next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment